Contract Software Engineer2018 - 2020Geoscience Australia
- Completed work for the federal government department, Geoscience Australia.
Software Engineer2019 - 2019Dixon Advisory
- Developed visualization for Research Report Management Portal
- Developed databases APIs on: SQLServer; stored procedures, functions, triggers.
- Design and development of technical solutions for a large production environment
Researcher2017 - 2017The Australian National University
Technologies: Machine Learning, AI, Computer Vision, Python, PyTouch, Linux
- Development of Smart Car Parking System to visualize free car parking spaces in real time.
- Created mobile app to show the free spaces in google maps.
- Created and Standardized a data set of more than 70,000 pictures of parking lot.
- Used state of art deep learning techniques to classify free and occupied parking spots using keras python frame work.
- Create corn job on linux to update database server and extract live images.
Researcher2016 - 2016CSIRO
- Development of web based system to visualize and Explore Digital Libraries.
- Created Interactive Visitation in D3 for web based UI
- Did a user study to evaluate the usability of system
- Clustered 25000 Document of different kinds
- Used Java based lucen; solr api to create retrieval system for non-rational database of textual data
Software Engineer2014 - 2015Telenor
- Maintained projects dashboard and details of activities and status
- Responsible for preparing technical and business requirements document on projects assigned
- Interaction with cross functional teams with Telenor and bank
- Approvals from relevant stakeholders
- Work with relevant technical and business teams on new concepts and projects
Intern Software Engineer2013 - 2013Pring
- Design of Test Cases
- Implementation of Test Cases
- Test Case documentation
- Test Case execution
- Test Planning
- Test Scheduling
- Defect Management & Reporting
- Use of test management or automated test tools